Overwatch PC Patch Brings Many Uprising Fixes
Blizzard has been plenty busy with Overwatch, taking take of both needed and silly buggy updates. Outside of the new event, Uprising, the latest patch fixed some amusing visuals bugs, such as in the case of Soldier: 76’s cape clipping through his body when using the push-up emote.
It also needed to fix the some player and map bugs, scoring in the PvE event, and had caharacter specific buffs/nerfs. All of these updates were released only on PC, but on the horizon there is an even newer update coming. They are discussed below directly from Blizzard.
These changes will be included in a bigger patch for PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, due for release later.
Find the full list of notes below:
- Fixed an issue that caused the game client to crash when Overwatch was launched
- Fixed a bug preventing the Null Sector bots from spawning during the payload escort phase of the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- The Overwatch Uprising 2017 player icon will now unlock when you log into the event
- Firing shots while standing on the payload in Overwatch Uprising will no longer cause accuracy issues for your hero
- Fixed an issue preventing players from placing turrets on moving platforms (i.e. the payload)
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks stats from Sombra’s Hack
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks Ana’s healing stats
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks D.Va’s enemy eliminations
- Fixed an issue that could cause inaccurate results when breaking ties based on capture percentage on Assault and Assault/Escort maps
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei’s Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster
- Fixed a bug causing D.Va’s hair to be rigid in the Selfie highlight intro when her Palanquin skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug causing Soldier: 76’s cape to clip during the Push-Ups emote when his Strike Commander Morrison, Daredevil: 76, or Stunt Rider: 76 skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug causing the ice on Pharah’s Frostbite skin to stretch when her Flair emote was activated
- Fixed a bug causing glass that has been shattered by an explosion to be colored black
Overwatch’s Uprising event is live until May 1st. No official word has been given if the event will continue to be one of the modes in arcade afterwards.
Johnny and his Beard suggest you take it easy, take it easy, Don’t let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy. Lighten up while you still can, don’t try to even understand, Just find a place to make your stand and take it easy. Oh and follow his ramblin’ over on Twitter at @SomeBeardy2Love