Adding Sparkle to Your Stream
We’ve got two exciting new features to help you increase viewer interaction and monetize on the activity you love best: streaming!
Stickers are a brand new way for your viewers to really SHOW you how they feel! Viewers can use their sparkles to choose from a set of stickers to place anywhere on your stream and you’ll get paid out the USD equivalent*! Now, how do you get a mustache plastered onto your face?
- Go to your stickers settings page to enable stickers for your channel.
- Your viewers will see a yellow banana button under your stream, by your donate/follow/subscribe buttons, as soon as you go live (your stream must be live for the button to show).
- When they click on the button, a tray full of stickers for them to choose from will appear. They can click on a sticker and then click on your stream to place the sticker wherever they choose!
- Chat notifications for viewers and stream widget coming soon! You, the streamer, will still receive a regular notification for yourself.
- You can view all given and received stickers here and you can view your payouts here.
- Note: Currently stickers can only be viewed and given on web (mobile app support coming soon!).
Gifting is similar to donations but with the convenience of our Stream.Me currency: sparkles! Viewers can give you gifts in the amounts of 100, 500, 1,000 or 5,000 sparkles. You, the streamer, will get paid out each month in the USD equivalent*. So, how do you get started?
- Go to your gifts settings page to enable gifts for your channel.
- Your viewers will see a purple ‘Give Gift’ button under your stream, by your donate/follow/subscribe buttons.
- When they click on the button, they’ll see space to write a note and the available sparkle amounts for gifting.
- Your viewers will see a chat notification when a sparkle gift is given and you, the streamer, will get a regular notification for yourself (stream widget coming soon!).
- You can view all given and received gifts here and you can view your payouts here.
- Gifting is available on iOS and web (Android coming soon!).
So have fun sparkling up your stream and please contact email@example.com with any questions / issues / feedback!
*Currently, 100 sparkles is worth 45 US cents.